Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blogging for Fair Havens, 10: Here I Go Again .....

I know, I know ... I said this once before ... but this time, for sure ... I'm wrapping up my contribution to this year's Blogging for Fair Havens, and leaving the keyboard in the more-than-capable hands of Jimmy Patterson at Sticky Doorknobs.

I want to add some thanks and recognition to my earlier posts. Thanks to the Tall City's young musicians. First, there's Matt McCutcheon, Tim Howard and James Patterson who collectively call themselves "A Separate Peace." They're performing now at the BfFH locations. Also on the scene the Midland-Lee High School marching band's drumline.

Also, thanks to Spencer and Maureen Bennett, who are manning the Celebrity Lemonade Stand as I leave. You maaaayyy see a video out there of Spencer with his "biggest fan" ... watch at your own risk :-)


Midland Fair Havens equips single mothers and their children for self-sufficient living by addressing their educational, vocational, spiritual, and emotional needs in residential and non-residential settings.

You are invited to learn more about Midland Fair Havens, and then consider joining them in this life-changing work.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Midland Fair Havens.
CLIC HERE to make a contribution to Midland Fair Havens.

No comments: