Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day - If I Had My Druthers .....

Today is Blog Action Day, an annual event held every October 15 that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. Blog Action Day 2009 will be one of the largest-ever social change events on the web. The focus this year is on Climate Change.

Praraphrasing the old song ... if I had my druthers, I druther have anuther.

In August, BAD organizers asked for input in selecting the topic for this year's event. My first choice was Human Rights, and my second was Education. But the majority went with Climate Change ... and I told organizers I would participate this year ... so I will.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I am not sure if we have any effect on global warming but I think we still need to be energy efficient and help the environment.