Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's Blogger's Birthday, and I'm Gettng Myself a Present .....

This past week, Google marked the tenth anniversary of its recently-acquired Blogger service, and offered those of us who use Blogger some birthday presents. I found mine.

"
InfoThinker: If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch and a Blogger blog, you're in luck," says this post from Official Google Blog. The team at InfoThinker (makers of the iPhone app BlogPress) was eager to help celebrate Blogger's birthday. Earlier this week they submitted a free version of BlogPress that works only on Blogger to the iPhone App Store. Blogging on the go has never been so easy! Keep an eye out for the app."

I've blogged by iPhone on a few occasions. Once, I blogged hourly during a drive to Amarillo and back for a high school sporting event (YES, I pulled over and stopped to do it), and on a few occasions I've blogged updates from a West Texas Sockers soccer game.

So, I'll let you know how it works out with the new app.

2 comments:

Geo said...

Hey that sounds great. That could come in very handy. I remember those soccer games you were live blogging.

Jeff said...

George, at times, it was cumbersome ... the web browser dropping-out, and me having to re-post ... so, we'll see.