Thursday, March 22, 2007

Behind Bars for Good .....

Wallace, at Streams, is going behind bars ... for good.

On April 26th, he'll be going to jail (the Texas Roadhouse Annex) as part of the annual 'Lockup' fundraiser to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

In conjunction with this effort, the folks at MDA have created a
Free Bubba webpage to raise the funds Wallace will need to be sprung from the hoosegow.

No word, yet, on whether there's a separate fund to KEEP him behind bars! :-)

2 comments:

Pancho said...

Thanks for the mention, I need all the help I can get...and it's for a worthy cause!

Jeff said...

Wallace, glad to do it my friend. Also, I'll be glad to pony-up a few bucks ... I just haven't figured out whether to contribute to getting you out or keeping you in!

:-)