Monday, March 17, 2008

Did Anybody Else Catch This .....

... and was anybody else bothered by it? I don't usually get to watch The Today Show, getting the kiddos ready for school, then heading out the door myself. But the office is closed this week, and I'm back to watching daytime TV, among other things.

Apparently, Today now includes a segment from Saturday Night Live, featuring clips from recent SNL skits (you can see them under the 'Featured Video' heading on SNL's website). Okay, that's fine ..... I'm not complaining about the content, but the placement. This morning, did they have to segue straight from a report on calls to search for more bodies at Charles Manson's old ranch, to the SNL segment. Judging by his intro, Matt Lauer thought it was a bit of a stretch, too. I mean, couldn't they have run the SNL segment later in the show, next to the 'breaking news' of the McCartney/Hill divorce settlement, for example?

No comments: