Friday, August 03, 2007

Be Gentle ..... It's Our First Time .....

..... the first time that Jimmy of Sticky Doorknobs has gotten a meme started, and the first time that I've been tagged with one ..... here goes .....

6 places I've been in Texas (where I wish I could be again right now)

• Guadalupe Peak
• The river/bayous of the Lower Trinity
• San Antonio River Walk
• Chisos Basin, BBNP
• McDonald Observatory
• Fredericksburg

6 places I've never been in Texas (where I wish I could be right now)

• State Railroad, Palestine/Rusk
• Galveston/Padre Island
• Ballpark at Arlington
• Terlingua Chili Cookoff
• Palo Duro Canyon
• Wyler Aerial Tramway, El Paso

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Man...does it suck that we both live 4 hours from Palo Duro Canyon and we've not yet been there?

Crazy!

Jeff said...

Yup! I keep saying, 'one of these days ...'