Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Day In the Life of Web Masters ...

Hardly a day goes by that someone doesn't ask me what it's like, editing NewsWest 9's website. It's like most things, I tell them ... only more so ...

I still get a kick out of the looks on their faces when they learn that Jeff McDonald, mild-mannered editor for a major metropolitan news website, is none other than "Web Masters ... Journalist for the 21st Century!"

Don't believe me? Just ask the folks at CNNnewsource.com who captured this image of me that you see here ... taken just after I've dropped the boys off at school, and I'm heading out to the office ... really ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Jeff said...

Stephen, thanks for stopping in, and for the words of encouragement ...

Looks like we have a couple of virtual friends in common ... Jim at serotoninrain, and Eric at Fire Ant Gazette ...

Cowtown Pattie said...

And not a hair out of place...even with a Marilyn-lookalike in that famous pose...

Jeff said...

Welcome, Miss Pattie ...

Actually, that's Mrs. Masters!

:-)