Friday, October 05, 2007

Tag, I'm It .....

Spookyrach at Skewed View has tagged me with a "Four Things Meme" ..... so, here goes .....

Four Jobs I’ve Held:
Carhop; Archaeologist; Newspaper Editor; Freelance Writer

Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over:
Casablanca; The Natural; Harold and Maude; Rocky Horror Picture Show

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Top Chef; Doctor Who; My Name Is Earl; Sunrise Earth

Four Places I’ve Lived:
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina; Dallas, Pennsylvania; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Midland, Texas

Four Favorite Foods:
Carne Adovada (Asado); Brisket; Pizza; Pot Roast

Four Websites I Visit Daily
msnbc.com; TVNewser at mediabistro.com; Wikipedia; All your blogs, of course!

Four Favorite Colors
Blue; Brown; Red; Gold

Four Places I Would Love to be Right Now
Taos, New Mexico; Manchester, England; Llano, Texas; Lexington/Concord, Massachussetts

Four Names You Love, But Could/Would Not Use for Your Children:
Ian; Gordon ..... that's all I could remember .....

Here are the next four tagees: Eric; Jim; Cowtown Pattie; Janie

4 comments:

spookyrach said...

Great answers! (Now I'm terribly hungry after reading your favorite foods list. You are a quality carnivore!!)

Glad to know you are a Rocky Horror afficianado!! (Did I sepll that right?)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Jeff...I, too, love the name Gordon (for Gordon Cooper). Wouldn't that be funny if Andrew and Jack were both named Gordon? I mentioned it to Jack one time that I had liked that namee...he wasn't amused and was relieved my suggestion never made the top 5 choices!

Jeff said...

Spookyrach, does this mean I'm off-the-hook for preferring New Mex-Mex to Tex-Mex? As for 'Rocky Horror,' it's always a pleasure to meet someone who realizes, "It's just a jump to the left!"

Julie, thanks for stopping-in. Gordon IS a great name ... but, when all is said and done, our boys' names are practically perfect in every way, just like everything else about them ... right?

Anonymous said...

Perfect is NOT the word I'd use for Jack! He's such a stinker.