Friday, January 19, 2007

Spending the Night On the Day Job ...

Haven't spent much time on the blog these last few days ... frankly, I've spent so much time on the keyboard the past couple of weeks, so much time at webwork, that the last thing I wanted to do was spend any spare time at the keyboard, on the internet ...

Winter weather and school closings, bodies found and identified, little girls lost and found and allegedly violated ... it's all had me spending a lot of nights working my 'day job' at newswest9.com

All-in-all, I think I've done a pretty good job ... heck, I think I've done the best among the local websites ... but that's hardly an objective opinion ... and I'm sure the other web editors in West Texas feel exactly the same way about their product this past month ...

A dreary weekend ahead ... and - maybe, just maybe - a break in news developments ... so, maybe I can catch up on some long-delayed posts I've been meaning to get to ... more on that later ... maybe ...

No comments: